We at SIP Hus have been in the SIP construction industry for over 14 years. This positions us as one of the countries most experienced SIP construction companies.
Mike Burke (MD) obtained a BA Hons degree in environmental design at Portsmouth University and after living in London and Bristol moved to Cornwall in 2003. Having worked with, and introduced other companies to SIP construction, at the beginning of 2016 Mike decided to set up his own company.
At Sip Hus our aim is to offer a flawless specialist service from beginning to end. We believe that the design and build process should be as stress free for the client as possible and therefore strive for an efficient, uncomplicated service delivering a top quality product.
Our vision at Sip Hus is to become the leading specialist in the UK. Creating a company that delivers high quality, cost-effective, eco-friendly houses, with a highly skilled team of designers, engineers, fabricators and installers all working together to provide an elite service.
To achieve the high standard of service we strive for we continually monitor and improve on all aspects of the build process.
Design – Engineering – Fabrication – Procurement – Logistics – Installation – Completion.
- Reviewing and revising design/engineering details to simplify fabrication and accelerate installation.
- Reviewing whole market costs to maintain the best value for money.
- Maintaining high levels of health and safety.
- Client feedback on performance to hone our onsite installation.
- Training and qualification within the construction industry and more specifically SIP installation.
- Above all to deliver a high quality product within a specified time frame.